Default Divorce, with Children/Custody

This is the correct form to use if you have a divorce involving children, and one of the following is true:


1.) My spouse will sign papers, or;


2.) My spouse won’t sign papers, but I know where they are at, and we can get them served.


3.) I do not know where my spouse it at, so I understand this will be a divorce-by-publication. (A divorce by publication, will eventually end up costing about $400 – $500 more.)