Order Form: Divorce Petition w/ Children

This is the correct order form to use if you know your spouse is not going to sign paperwork, or if you even suspect that your spouse may not sign.

You can also use this form if your spouse will sign, but you want to save $274 in court fees and you know that you will have to go to court.

You will have to have your spouse served with papers, if your spouse does not sign for them. Process service costs about $75.

  • $0.00
    Either you or your spouse (or both) must have lived in Maricopa County, Arizona over the past 90 days.
    Most couples do NOT have a covenant marriage. If you aren't sure, click here.
    If you aren't sure if your child is considered a minor, click here.
    You must believe and agree your marriage is broken, before proceeding.
  • $0.00
    You can find current Court filing fees at: Maricopa County Clerk of the Court.
    To our knowledge, the current petitioner fee (filing fee) is $349.
    Both Jessica Worley and Affordable Arizona Divorce, LLC are certified by the Arizona Supreme Court as legal document preparers.