Order: Default with Property / Debt / Alimony

This is our most common type of divorce. This is the correct form if your spouse is willing to sign paperwork (or can be served with paperwork) and you have any financial divisions or alimony.


If you are asking for alimony (spousal maintenance), you will be required to attend one hearing. Otherwise, you will not be required to go to court and attend any hearings– unless your spouse contests (files a response).